For Self Care Sunday

So being home for countless hours has also afforded me the opportunity to take extra care of my skin and really step up my beauty routine. A...

So being home for countless hours has also afforded me the opportunity to take extra care of my skin and really step up my beauty routine. As the years have passed I have noticed some “changes” which not going to lie has been a little depressing. So I knew I needed to take charge of my skin and since I can’t get any Botox or fillers yet, and I’m kind of nervous to go down that path, I figured let me find the next best thing. 


What my new obsession is... Nu Face. Especially this smaller more targeted version: Fix. I use this little gadget around my eyes, mouth and nasal fold area to instantly perk up those muscles. It’s a light current that wakes up your sleepy muscles and smoothes out lines. 
I legit see a difference after I use it and it has been over a month since I started and I feel like my eyes appear bright eyed and more open. The folds around my nose and mouth don’t look as deep either. It’s a gem.  Side note: You have to use the serum with it, it acts like a conductor, if you do not- you will feel it.... OUCH.




Next up, skincare that you know isn't full of well... junk. I came across Thrive Causemetics where else but on Instagram.  I fell in love with their tinted moisturizer and their blush stick.  Those two products with mascara and you can be out the door.  Evens out your skin, gives you color and takes no time to do. So I keep going back and trying more of their products. My latest purchase is their primer, eye cream and their brow gel.  Their Brow gel is a tinted build-able one, the more you use, the darker your brows become.  And for someone who's brows are getting a little sparse, I must say, it filled them in pretty good.  The eye cream is lovely, I use it morning and night.  It definitely blurs any fine lines and makes you look hydrated.  Same with the primer.  I am not a primer girl so much anymore, but some days, probably when I need to exfoliate, or if I have a breakout, I need another layer of "help" and this primer does the trick. 



Next up, a tinted face cream/glow/skin even "out-ter".  This magic cream kind of works like magic.  It comes out white and then the minute you smooth it on your face it changes color and adapts to your skin tone.  I don't know how they do it, it's pretty cool and feels amazing.  It gives you a warm glow and if you are not a fan of getting sun on your face, or using self tanner on your face, this is your next best thing.  Can be worn alone or under foundation too.  It's a product anyone can use. 



Lastly, a sleep mask that is super soft and cute.  I have window shades that block the light from coming in, but if I want to block even the slightest light from my phone, cable box light or even my thermostat, I put this mask on and bye bye annoying blue light or any kind of light.  Plus it's super cute too.


So this is what I have been playing with the past few months.  I know I'll have more to share soon.  Thanks for checking out my latest post!  I hope that if you try any of these products, they work wonders for you too.... 

x
M

You Might Also Like

0 comments