{Creative Energy}

  These past few months being stuck at home has been both rough and relaxing- simultaneously.  There is something about not having to get al...



 

These past few months being stuck at home has been both rough and relaxing- simultaneously.  There is something about not having to get all glammed up every day, dealing with people and sitting in traffic.  However, I have been finding myself a bit gloomy here and there. I know that feeling the blues is a normal thing during such a stressful and scary time. Covid has changed our lives.  So what I did to keep my creative energy going was turn to Instagram and Pinterest, posting pictures and videos that helped me get all of that creative energy out and also feel like I’m working on something for myself. I don’t draw, I wish I did, - I’m so jealous of that talent! But I love fashion and home decor and pictures. I also love to write. So this was the best way to take a break from everyday life and revel in a little escapism. 


   I’m sure some people wonder why or how I’ve made the time to do this. But it is pretty satisfying and actually is a serotonin boost. If somebody needs a little lift, being creative is the way to accomplish that. Some people cook, or bake, some sing and design. We all have something that makes us feel better. Why not just take out a little time to do just that? 


What can I say? Instagram is my escape. Don’t judge. 😉 Just find your escape too. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments