The Loehmann's Over/Under

Part 1 So I had so much positive feedback on my previous Marshalls Challenge posts that I decided to take a shopping trip to Loehmanns.  N...

Part 1

So I had so much positive feedback on my previous Marshalls Challenge posts that I decided to take a shopping trip to Loehmanns.  Now finding great items at Loehmanns usually is not a hard task.  But what this post is about is showing exactly what great things are there.  Plus they have a 3 day extra 30% off sale- so these items are a steal!

This is what I found:

Under $100



Joes Jeans- Retail price $200


Tahari Suit for $80.00!!




Joseph A Ruched sleeve turtleneck- lovely!




The cutest Via Spiga heels


DKNY Suede Booties-under $100 with discount!


There were so many things to choose from- these were what just caught my attention.  Check out your local Loehmanns to see what treasures you find!  Meanwhile, I will be working on my next Loehmanns post....Hope you enjoyed my under $100...next up over $100- but still a deal!

Happy Shopping!

You Might Also Like

0 comments