Sohl for the Home

So the past few weeks we have been house hunting and checking out neighborhoods to possibly call our future home...yikes!  It's a big de...

So the past few weeks we have been house hunting and checking out neighborhoods to possibly call our future home...yikes!  It's a big decision, even though the housing market is a "buyer's" market...(In New Jersey...really?)  It is still a hefty price to pay to be a homeowner...so to do away with the stressful side of buying a house- I dive right into the fun side...Decorating! 

It has been quite fun going on a mental shopping spree...of course I visited all my favorite places...I picked a few items to share...hope you love them as much as I do!



Calais Chandelier in Aquamarine- Z Gallerie


Jonathan Adler Owl Salt & Pepper Shakers


Meredith Desk- Pottery Barn

Chas Chair- Pier 1 Imports

Kate Spade New York 'Make Headlines' tidbit plates

Royce Mirror- Z Gallerie


Happy Shopping!


You Might Also Like

0 comments