Baby Love

I am constantly inspired by the people around me, and this blog is no different- I had to dedicate this post to all the mommies to be and al...

I am constantly inspired by the people around me, and this blog is no different- I had to dedicate this post to all the mommies to be and all the fun they get to have preparing for their new addition to the family.  This blog is all about the little itty bitty ones- and the luxurious life they can lead...Boy times have changed!


Dress by Cassie's Closet
 
 
Fabulous Baby Shower Cake!

 
TOMS Baby shoes

 
Baby boy shower treats


Photo courtesy of Centsationalgirl


Nursery from Restoration Hardware


Baby hats courtesy of Mothandsparrow


God Gave Me You Necklace at Etsy.com


Congrats to all the new Mommies!


You Might Also Like

0 comments