A Few Of My Favorite Things...

Every month or so I fall in love with certain things.  Whether they be clothes, home decor, places or food- they become a MUST until I accom...

Every month or so I fall in love with certain things.  Whether they be clothes, home decor, places or food- they become a MUST until I accomplish them or move on to something new.  They change all the time, depending on the season, where I am and my mood.  These are some of my favorite things right now....


The Winter Shops at Bryant Park, NYC



Restoration Hardware Casbah Crystal Chandelier


Leather Porcupine Carafe at Anthropologie


Bird cage as home decor


Bow sweater with sequin skirt by Bergdorf Goodman

Anything Gingerbread! Gingerbread cupcakes



Salted Caramel Mocha


-hope you enjoyed some of my favorite things...
xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments