Save Face

Every new season brings on the need to update "my look"...it may be slight or blatant, but by the time the present season ends, I ...

Every new season brings on the need to update "my look"...it may be slight or blatant, but by the time the present season ends, I itch for a new me.  It may be a haircut or a change in color. But a less permanent way is Make-up.  The perfect enhancement. A new lipstick in a bold color, or an eyeshadow color to reflect the fall/summer/etc.  Allure magazine is always chock full of goodies and fantastic ideas.  I gleaned a few items from their latest issue that I think I may have to try myself.  I am a little tired of my daily routine and ready to save my face....



MAC Lipstick in Morange


Bobbi Brown Cream Shadow in Burnished


Essie Nail Polish in Splash of Grenadine


NARS Lipgloss in Super Orgasm


Chanel Illusion D-Ombre Fantasme


Update your look and Save Face

You Might Also Like

0 comments