Thou Shall Not Covet

So there's always something I want- I guess that's the true sign of a shopaholic.  I get what I want and quickly move onto another g...

So there's always something I want- I guess that's the true sign of a shopaholic.  I get what I want and quickly move onto another goodie.  And when they are big ticket items- I definitely have to take a chill pill before buying.  Credit cards get maxed out easily. 

So on that note- I am sharing...with you.  {SMILE}


Anything {and everything} from Tory Burch


A home decor piece from Jonathan Adler

CREED Spring Flower Fragrance
...just because




Heels from Tabitha Simmons via Bergdorf Goodman
similar here: http://rstyle.me/g7rkxhmf3e 


A Prada clutch/shoe/skirt from the Spring/Summer 2012 line




Till next time friends....

xoxo
Michelle







You Might Also Like

0 comments