Peaches & Green

I thought I would post this dress I got from Anthropologie {squeal} because I truly believe it's a dress that most people can wear. It&#...

I thought I would post this dress I got from Anthropologie {squeal} because I truly believe it's a dress that most people can wear. It's very flattering and comes in a nice range of hues. I think it can be dressed up or down and worn with a lot! I paired it with an Anthropologie necklace, nude stockings and nude heels. I let the dress do the rest... {Wink}


Dress by Anthropologie


Necklace also by Anthropologie

Nude heels by Christian Louboutin
similar option: http://rstyle.me/hvwinmf3e

The prettiest nude fishnet stockings by Calvin Klein


Peach colored lipstick - "Tokyo" by Christian Dior


Hope you were inspired!
Till next time
xoxo
Michelle

You Might Also Like

0 comments