Riding High

Even though the weather has been confused about what season it is- I am in Fall mode.  My allergies are ready and in need of the cooler tem...


Even though the weather has been confused about what season it is- I am in Fall mode.  My allergies are ready and in need of the cooler temps.  Bring on the cold air, the salted caramel mochas and the boots.  I have resolved that Summer is over so moving on and moving forward.  It's time for skinny jeans, cute jackets and city walking boots.  (I'd just make sure to have a cute tee underneath for when you need to start de-layering)... But no matter what the temperature says- Fall is here.  Bring on the riding boots!






1.  Boots for walking in the rain  2. Classic Boots for under $100   3. Boots on trend - STUDS 
4. Boots in a must have color- GREY 5. Boots for the Tough chick and 6. The Boot in mini version

 
 
Get Riding
xoxo

Michelle
 
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'll take them all please. lol. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my magazine feature. Eek! So exciting. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete