Shimmer as far as the eye can see...

  Inspiration Shimmer: All things glitter, sequins and shine.  Maybe it's the sunshine, the new season, the fact that I feel better....

 

Inspiration Shimmer: All things glitter, sequins and shine.  Maybe it's the sunshine, the new season, the fact that I feel better...I don't know.  But I am finding little ways to sneak it into my outfits and into my home.  Not trying to be the crazy glitter lady or anything.  Just trying to add a little extra sparkle in my life...
 
 
Image courtesy of Pinterest
 
 
Get your glitter on with these:
 
 
 
1. A sequined sweater  2. Glitter nails for anytime 3. A shimmery dress for the weekend  4.  Bling for your ring  5. Sequin eye shadow for when you feel like glistening  6. A little shimmer for the home
 
 
Shine on
xoxo
Michelle
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments