Focus

Sometimes amidst a world of cruel people- it is quite difficult to live your life repaying with kindness.  People can leave you feeling disg...

Sometimes amidst a world of cruel people- it is quite difficult to live your life repaying with kindness.  People can leave you feeling disgusted, vindictive and hopeless.  However hard it can be, I struggle through and try to live my life loving my neighbors, turning the other cheek and forgiving continually.  I know there are still good people in the world.  People who help when there is a tragedy, people who show support to strangers when it is needed, people who have a love of animals and of the planet.  I know they exist...you hear about them, they are out there. With all that, it is still very hard to remind yourself of the kind people when all you hear about is the evil in them all the time.  Senseless violence, hate crimes and abuse leave you wondering how awful can people be? 
I believe strongly in you reap what you sow.  People will pay for what they do- one way or another.  So in the meantime, I am doing my best to try to focus on the good.

 

Image via Pinterest


May your days be filled with kindness...
 
xoxo
Michelle
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments