Studs and Broadway

This past week or so has been chock full of exciting times and fun purchases. It was nice to get a break from the usual work -sleep -repeat ...

This past week or so has been chock full of exciting times and fun purchases. It was nice to get a break from the usual work -sleep -repeat - (sigh). So it was a pleasure to be in New York to see Cinderella on Broadway, have a great dinner at Resette and spend time with my mom, my husband and his mom.

This is a little taste of what I enjoyed and a sneak peek at my new faves:



You know this- one of my loves...
Times Square NYC
 



Dabbing a little blue mascara on the tips of your lashes
makes for sparkling eye color- even brown eyes like mine
 
 
 


The perfect flats
Stud sandals - Zara
 
 
 


Addicted to studs!
Sandals from Zara too
 
 
Hope you had a lovely week too
xoxo
Michelle
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments