Post

So I had a few days off to myself that were much needed and much appreciated.  I'm back to the daily grind now but my attitude has been ...

So I had a few days off to myself that were much needed and much appreciated.  I'm back to the daily grind now but my attitude has been slightly adjusted (for the better).  I think I was starting to overheat...literally.  Imagine a car engine with smoke spewing out of the hood... Well that's kind of how my body felt.  Constantly on the go.  But for 5 days I did very little, ate lots frozen treats to keep cool and managed to get blisters from lots of walking.  But I will take them- they were worth it.  I feel relaxed and rejuvenated  (Although I am already thinking of my next break).  Come August I am slowing things down!  I hope you guys are too!


Oh and I managed to stop and smell the roses....and sunflowers, daisies, etc.
You get it.





Stay cool

Xoxo
Michelle

You Might Also Like

0 comments