Day 18: Admiring the View

I had a lovely time catching up with 2 old friends - my girlfriend from way back when and my old stomping grounds. Ah yes, good old Weehawke...

I had a lovely time catching up with 2 old friends - my girlfriend from way back when and my old stomping grounds. Ah yes, good old Weehawken New Jersey.   The best part of New Jersey to me, (closest to New York City without being in New York)! Killer views of the skyline, - the best place to watch fireworks is along the water in West New York.  Between Edgewater, North Bergen and Weehawken you have the most fabulous restaurants and most relaxing water views.  Yes, If you can't be at the shore the next best thing is the Hudson River.  Add a little Cuban food to that and you have the makings of a perfect night.



The plush dining room at Sons Cubano



Killer views and killer mojitos at Sons Cubano Weehawken NJ 
(Images from Google)




Hope you had a great weekend!
Xoxo
Michelle




You Might Also Like

0 comments