Day 20- Qwiki

 So I finally got around to playing with some of the apps that I downloaded, like months ago.  Now that I started I am a little crackish o...


 So I finally got around to playing with some of the apps that I downloaded, like months ago.  Now that I started I am a little crackish on this Qwiki app.  Is anyone on this all the time like I am now? You can hone your movie making skills, I have to say, I am new at it- I haven't graduated to the big boys league world of movie making apps yet but I'm working on it.  Qwiki is foolproof, you choose your pictures and/or videos, arrange them how you like and pick a song.  They are short and sweet.  You have a limit to how long you can make it but that's what makes them so much fun.  They're like mini films about whatever you want.  You can also leave it private or public and share.
Just a warning- it's addictive. I've made like 5 already.


 Check out this one I whipped up.  It's about New York... of course.  Xoxo, Michelle


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You are just one step ahead of the curve... love this!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nine Cent Girl thank you! I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete