Day 15 {For Real Though}

So wrong and yet so right.  I succeeded in not daydreaming and online window shopping for about 3 days.  It was the longest I've gone in...

So wrong and yet so right.  I succeeded in not daydreaming and online window shopping for about 3 days.  It was the longest I've gone in a while.  I tried to concentrate on more pressing matters and issues.  You know think about more serious stuff.  I failed. Why do we women have such a fascination with shoes? (Notice that I'm grouping all of us together - though I am pretty sure some of us are more obsessed than others.)

We don't dress for men, (not us married chicks especially), we sort of dress for other girls, (we love hearing that squeal- "Where did you get those??") but mostly we dress for ourselves.  I know I love looking down at my feet and seeing a beautifully crafted pair of shoes. Designer label or not (although it feels extra special when there is a red bottom underneath mine.)

But I digress... we as woman know what's most important in life.  However, every now and then we appreciate our right to shoes.


This t-shirt says it all...
{Image via Pinterest} 


Xoxo
Michelle

You Might Also Like

0 comments