{T.G.I.F}

I don't know about you guys but this week was a little trying. I can't express enough how glad I am that it is over!  I'm lookin...

I don't know about you guys but this week was a little trying. I can't express enough how glad I am that it is over!  I'm looking forward to clearing my head with a little R&R.  Hope you are too! These are my latest Instagram pics, they kind of tell a little story into my life for the past week or so. (I left out the stressful situations, I figured you had enough of your own!) You can follow me on Instagram at Sohlinthecity.




The most beautiful shots of SJP in the latest InStyle magazine 



Zara booties for a little pick me up...and a fabulous dinner!



My beloved, Coconut giving the camera attitude after her bath 



My latest endeavor- online schooling-keeps me on my toes!

xoxo
Michelle



You Might Also Like

0 comments