The Ups and Downs

2015 was definitely a year of highs and lows.  We bought a new house, moved to a quiet area (which I'm still trying to get u...


2015 was definitely a year of highs and lows.  We bought a new house, moved to a quiet area (which I'm still trying to get used to), bought a new car, my husband started a new position and I started a new job.  Come to think of it, we changed a lot.  Those can be considered ups.  On the down side, our little Coconut had to battle for her life again.  After her fight with auto immune anemia she then had to deal with lymphoma. I tell you I hope I have as much strength as she does when my time comes. Sickness is such a thief of joy and peace.  Nothing matters when someone you love is sick.  I learned pretty fast that I didn't care about the new house, the new car or anything that wasn't going to make Coconut better.  Life isn't about what you have, it's about who you have. And I'm hoping that in 2016 I get to keep enjoying time with my loved ones. Because time is the most valuable thing you can have.





You Might Also Like

0 comments