It's Official!

So I bit the bullet and self-published my book.  It's a small step in a long journey for me.  I have been writing this book for close to...

So I bit the bullet and self-published my book.  It's a small step in a long journey for me.  I have been writing this book for close to two years already, maybe longer.  Squeezing in time to write in between work, school, stressful events, a social life, tragedies and among other things.  It's part 1 of a two part series, and so I'm still not completely done, but it feels good to be halfway there and published, even if it is only part of a series.  I'm hoping that it resonates with young and the not so young women out there who never lose sight of their dreams and who always try to better themselves.  I was never one to settle or be complacent.  Everyone who knows me, knows that- they can see that just by how many times I move.  Maybe my second hobby should be house flipping?

Anyway, I'm excited to see where this book goes.  It is a story dear to my heart and I'm hoping it will be dear to yours too.


Behind The Counter: A Girl's Quest to Find Love, Herself and the Perfect pair of Shoes (Makeup, Nightlife and Boys...OH MY Book 1)

You Might Also Like

0 comments