Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Haul

 I just made it by the skin of my teeth to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I don’t even know how I let so much time go by without snagging a...

 I just made it by the skin of my teeth to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I don’t even know how I let so much time go by without snagging a few items (I’m slipping).

Being that I spend most of my days in leisure wear you know that’s where I went first in my search. I also love the cute little makeup kits that they always put out every year. I’m looking for a new mascara so this is the perfect way to try one out. 

You know shipping is still a little weird so my items are coming in dribs and drabs. But you know I’ll be keeping an ear out for UPS each day! 

The goodies I treated myself to are below starting with the Nars Vacances Face Set...











 






These will be my new everyday’s for sure!!

Time to chill with the spending now.... 🙃


Till the next post....
 M









 


You Might Also Like

0 comments