Red Leopard

I dared the weather and won! It was a beautiful weekend in New York City and I was able to wear some new Spring/Summer gear that I snagged ...


I dared the weather and won! It was a beautiful weekend in New York City and I was able to wear some new Spring/Summer gear that I snagged a few weeks ago.  Mixing old with new, (Natch!) I was able to enjoy my first legitimate Spring ensemble.  I am looking forward to many more warm sunny days....Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend!



My First Legit Spring Outfit!


Jcrew Leopard Patent heels
HUE Red Faux Jean leggings




Armani Exchange Cork Clutch (old)
I love this one from Modcloth too-



Lace detail top from Zara


Michele Watch, similar here: http://rstyle.me/fxtnmkmf3e
Coach Legacy Bracelet
Bangle bracelets (old) Express


Till next time!
xoxo
Michelle

You Might Also Like

0 comments