Bonjour August

Today marks the first official day of my "Take it easy" regimen.  I promised myself I would take the month of August to r...



Today marks the first official day of my "Take it easy" regimen.  I promised myself I would take the month of August to relax, catch up on some reading (I ordered 3 books from Amazon) and finally get to the beach.  Yes, it is August 1st and I have yet to go to the beach. Pity me.  

 I am prioritizing though and making spending time with my family number 1.  With work being so crazy the last 8 months or so I feel that I have neglected them a little.  I am also taking each day to be thankful for something different each day, and to shut my mouth mid- complaint as soon as I hear it coming out.  Life is too short to be unhappy or stressed.  So for today - Day 1 of my relaxation journey I will be doing a little shopping with my mom, visiting my grandmother and getting in a good workout.... I feel better already. 



Enjoy your day!

xoxo
Michelle

You Might Also Like

0 comments